Who We Are
Are you a curious, collaborative, self-led, resourceful, drive-not-ride type? Join us. When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
We’re Talking Rain, the maker of Sparkling Ice, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands that deliver sustainable growth and create a connected community that people embrace, trust and enjoy!
What You’ll Do
Our Finance team’s forte is data driven decision making. They dig into the details to provide our Rain Makers with actionable intel. And they love it.
You’ll oversee the process of collecting payments from our company’s customers, ensuring accuracy and efficiency while continuously seeking process improvement opportunities throughout not only the Accounts Receivable area, but also the Company as a whole.
- Collect and process transactions including, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Process daily invoices
- Post cash receipts
- Process credit memos
- Set up new customers
- Research deductions
- Answer questions from customers and Sales team members regarding assigned accounts
- Mentor and coach Accounts Receivable team members
- Lead process improvement initiatives for the department, specifically relating to the receivables cycle (e.g. invoicing, creating credit memos, processing bill backs, payment collections).
- Oversee completion of month-end process around accounts receivable.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times and notify immediate supervisor of any food safety and quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Direct Reports: Accounts Receivable Specialists
What You Bring
- You earn people’s trust with your ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly when handling sensitive information and situations.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You treat everyone as your number one customer.
- You excel at collaborating and can work independently or as part of a team with individuals and groups of every background.
- You always take the initiative, which means you’re stellar at prioritization, time-management, and troubleshooting.
- Patience is a virtue, and you maintain composure, effectiveness and flexibility under pressure.
- Your results driven mindset enables you to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of four (4) years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- Minimum two (2) years ofanagement experience.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP, Pivot table).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus!