Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What You’ll Do
Our Finance team’s forte is data driven decision making. They dig into the details to provide our Rain Makers with actionable intel. And they love doing it.
You’ll build relationships with our customers to collect payments on time and with accurate documentation in support of our bottom line. This is an excellent role for a detail-oriented individual who’s looking to join a hard-working, close-knit team.
- Collect and process transactions for an assigned region including, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Daily invoicing
- Cash receipts posting
- Credit memo processing
- New customer setup
- Deductions research
- Partner with our Sales team to provide updates and answer questions regarding assigned accounts
- Research, troubleshoot, and fact find as need to resolve issues and improve processes
- Inform direct and indirect supervision of any critical matters immediately
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
Reports to: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Direct Reports: N/A
What You Bring
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Accounts Receivable processing
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You treat everyone as your number one customer.
- You’ve got drive in spades and can easily manage through ambiguous situations, collecting all the facts and forging ahead without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible, keeping your eyes on the prize and balancing priorities with grace under pressure.