Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Where ideas become reality, our Plant Operations team works diligently to ensure our refreshing, flavorful products make it safely and soundly into their bottles so that you can open one wherever you may be.
You’ll assist with the overall maintenance, security, and upkeep of Talking Rain’s campus. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working teammate to contribute to our culture and success by facilitating a great environment in which to work.
- Monitor the condition of Talking Rain facilities, recommending repairs, improvements, and cost efficiencies.
- Set up cubicles, assembling, installing, and relocating furnishings.
- Refresh the interiors of our campus (e.g., painting, completing minor plumbing repairs).
- Maintain campus exteriors (e.g., picking up litter, gardening, clearing walkways).
- Coordinate with subcontractors, ensuring maintenance and repairs are carried out in an efficient, safe, timely manner.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests quickly, communicating changes in schedule and priorities..
- Create and assign work orders as well as purchase orders.
- Maintain our storm flood system and filters, developing relationships with vendors.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are always followed , notifying immediate supervisor of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Facilities Supervisor
Direct Reports: None
Schedule: 12:00 AM-10:00 PM, 4 days per week
Compensation: $18+ DOE
What You Bring
- Minimum of (1) year of facility experience required.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly.
- You drive, not ride. You’re stellar at prioritization, time-management, and troubleshooting.
- You’ve got drive in spades and can easily manage through ambiguous situations, collecting all the facts and forging ahead without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, and everyone knows they can always come to you.
- You’re flexible, a solution seeker. You embrace the grey, troubleshooting on the fly.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).
This role is safety sensitive. This means that as part of your core responsibilities you will be regularly responsible for your own safety and/or the safety of others (e.g., driving on behalf of the company, working in a warehouse/plant environment).