Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What You’ll Do
Collaborating with our internal teams to optimize internal processes and leverage technology in support of our business is what our Information Technology team is all about.
We’re not the type to say ‘that’s the way it’s always been done,’ so come keep us at the forefront of emerging technologies. You’ll lead the charge, defining IT strategy and partnering with your internal customers on solutions that change the way we do work.
- Build strong partnerships across the organization, continuously seeking to understand needs, challenges, and opportunities.
- Define our overarching strategy and roadmap for business systems support, security, infrastructure, technical services, collaboration, and productivity.
- Partner with your team to identify metrics for impact, service, and sustainment.
- Foster a collaborative culture of innovation, accountability and extreme ownership while supporting the development of Rain Makers’ technical skills, soft skills, and business acumen.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with vendors for managed and supplemental technical services, negotiating agreements and ensuring accountability.
- Guide the research, procurement and implementation of innovative technologies and services to meet emerging business needs.
- Design and implement comprehensive approaches to cyber security and risk management, employing fail safe defenses to secure data and mitigate threats.
- Set and manage the IT operational budget, reviewing existing solutions/services, prioritizing investments, and developing business cases.
- Assist and educate internal customers on how to work most effectively with IT to achieve successful outcomes for the company
- Drive the completion of key company strategic objectives as related to the three-year strategy
- Reinforce the company culture of continuous improvement through leading by example
- Ensure food safety, quality, and Safe Quality Foods practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Executive Vice President, Human Resources
Direct Reports: IT Systems Services Manager, IT Infrastructure Services Manager
What You Bring
- Master’s degree in IT Management, Business, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred; related Bachelor’s degree accepted.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience building and leading internal IT teams, ideally in consumer packaged goods (CPG).
- Understanding of ITIL and other service management frameworks, and how to scale and implement them.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust with your ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly when handling sensitive information and situations.
- You’re driven. While you’re proud of where you’ve been, you’re more concerned with where you’re going.
- You’re curious, which means sometimes you push back, productively challenging the status quo.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible, keeping your eyes on the prize and balancing priorities with grace under pressure.