Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Drive, not ride. With a mindset of service, our Sales team executes flawlessly in the market. Now that’s how you build relationships.
You’ll stock and display our consumers’ favorite flavors so they can have a great experience every time they select one of our products.
- Product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes, but is not limited to…
- Stocking shelves
- Rotating and cleaning shelved product
- Removing out of stocks and out of date products
- Setting up displays
- Stocking and rotating products in coolers
- Organizing pallets
- Rotating products in storage rooms
- Moving products from storage to the sales floor
- Provide outstanding service to customers, responding to requests and escalating issues as needed.
- Learn each retailer’s policies affecting our business, as well as retail partners’ basic wants and needs for the beverage department.
- Establish a professional relationship with our Sales team, as well as team members at our distributors and retailers.
- Keep safety in mind at all times, following proper safety practices especially when lifting, pushing or pulling cases.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Market Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Base Salary (depending on experience): $16/hour
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Previous retail or grocery experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust with your ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly when handling sensitive information and situations.
- You’ve got drive and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible, keeping your eyes on the prize and balancing priorities with grace under pressure.