Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Drive, not ride. With a mindset of service, our Sales team goes out and execute in the market. Flawlessly. Now that’s how you build relationships.
You’ll stock and display our consumers’ favorite flavors, making it easy and enjoyable for them to reach for their favorite Talking Rain product. This is a great chance to get your foot in door if you’re interested in a career in sales.
- Product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes, but is not limited to…
- Stocking shelves
- Rotating and cleaning shelved product
- Removing out of stocks and out of date products
- Setting up displays
- Stocking and rotating products in coolers
- Organizing pallets
- Rotating products in storage rooms
- Moving products from storage to the sales floor
- Provide outstanding service to retailers, responding to requests and escalating issues as needed.
- Learn each retailer’s policies and practices, as well as their wants and needs for the beverage department.
- Establish a professional relationship with our Sales team, as well as our distributor and retailer partners.
- Keep safety in mind at all times, following proper safety practices especially when lifting, pushing, and pulling cases.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Sales Representative
Direct Reports: N/A
Base Hourly Rate (depends on experience): $15.00
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- One (1) year of consumer packaged goods (CPG) experience preferred, ideally in beverage.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly.
- You’ve got drive and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible. You pivot on a dime and embrace the change.