Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team. We empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Data is more than stats to our Business Transformation team—it’s a story waiting to be told. They translate the details into actionable information and strategy, helping us drive forward.
You’ll provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management, preparing financial presentations, benchmarking to our industry/peer groups, and evaluating new business opportunities—all while spearheading our annual budgeting process. A crucial part of our analytical engine, you’ll provide insights and support to optimize business decision making.
- Drive implementation and adoption of newly acquired connected planning tool, Anaplan, driving long term utilization through ongoing mentorship and support.
- Build and manage financial planning and forecasting models in Anaplan (e.g., financial budgets, forecasts, operating plans).
- Develop a solid understanding of business and work cross-functionally to develop budget and planning templates for departmental budgets, workforce planning, and capital budgeting.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, and other internal customers to build P&Ls for new products, as well as other new business initiatives, reporting actual results and variances against those.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, analyzing causes of unexpected variance, and providing insights that drive change.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with analytics team members to create actionable visualization tools.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Director of Analytics
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated professional analytical experience (including internships).
- Prior experience with ERP and business analytics technologies, including Navision, Anaplan, Power BI, etc.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- You’ve got drive in spades and can easily manage through ambiguous situations, collecting all the facts and forging ahead without the benefit of written procedures.
- Your curious mindset enables you to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible, a solution seeker. You embrace the grey, troubleshooting on the fly.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).