Who We Are
Are you a curious, collaborative, self-led, resourceful, drive-not-ride type? Join us. When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
We’re Talking Rain, the maker of Sparkling Ice, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands that deliver sustainable growth and create a connected community that people embrace, trust and enjoy!
What You’ll Do
Advocates of the culture, our Human Resources team is here to help advance our self-led, connected and empowered vibe. It may start with recruiting, but the real fun begins as we support each Rain Maker in reaching their potential.
You’ll be driving our recruiting processes and supporting just about every other facet of HR—from development and performance, to training and events. It’s a stepping stone, and we’re excited to see where you’ll take it.
- Help us find the best possible talent, serving as the primary contact with all candidates and tailoring interactions during the scheduling process for an excellent experience.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System, posting job descriptions, pulling reports, updating candidate records and partnering with the vendor on any improvements or issues.
- Welcome new Rain Makers, drafting their offer letters, calling references and initiating pre-employment checks (e.g. background investigations, driving record searches, drug tests).
- Coordinate the onboarding process, partnering with IT and hiring managers to ensure incoming Rain Makers have everything they need to hit the ground running! (e.g. laptop, cell phone, Concur login, 100 Day Plan, New Hire Checklist)
- Schedule new hire orientation, Rain Maker University 101, coordinating travel arrangements, planning the agenda, sending calendar invites and organizing swag bags.
- Reinforce our culture, planning and executing engagement activities and events.
- Assist with department budgeting, processing POs and managing expenses.
- Support performance and development processes, tracking and updating Rain Maker files as needed.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: HR Development Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
What You Bring
- You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You treat everyone as your number one customer.
- Your commitment to excellence is second to none, with an exceptionally high attention to detail.
- You’ve got initiative and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude positivity, approaching each situation with optimism and energy.
- You keep your eyes on the prize, driving with purpose and balancing multiple priorities with grace under pressure.
- You frequently leverage your EQ, or emotional intelligence, adapting your style to the audience—because sometimes you need to sit back and sometimes you need to push back.
- You never quit. As a persevering solution seeker, you’re adept at troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of one (1) year of professional experience including internships, ideally in Human Resources or Customer Service.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook.