Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What You’ll Do
Full of flavor. That’s the best way to describe our Marketing team. Each day they’re searching for surprising and refreshing ways to delight our consumers (and themselves).
This position is responsible for driving the growth of the Company’s Brands through the development of key DSD & regional retail programs that could include field marketing activations. In partnership with local distributors and sales, this position will work with marketing leadership to understand the national integrated marketing plans and strategy, key shopper data, affinities and insights to develop and implement customized support plans meeting the needs of specific regions, markets, and retailers. This position will create relevant programs that drive sales, buy rate and HH penetration while increasing trial and awareness.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing and Integrated Marketing Team to understand the overall brand strategy and plans for all TRBC products
- Develop customized account specific marketing plans for designated Tier 2 retailers to drive volume and brand equity
- Support Sr. Integrated Marketing Managers on an AdHoc basis to gain exposure and knowledge of Tier 1 accounts
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers: both internal and external stakeholders, including regular communication with field sales personnel
- Utilize shopper/market profiles to develop programs that are correctly targeted and support the national brand campaign
- Plan and execute local marketing programs that align with internal and customer sales goals & business strategies, including radio buys/remotes
- Develop and execute retail supported field marketing activations as needed
- Work with Creative Services team to develop marketing materials as needed to support programing
- Review, assess, and adjust for future programing by tracking performance against KPI’s established
- Develop an annual budget and monitor and maintain all marketing spending within or better than budget
- Create an action plan for cost control and cost reduction as needed
- Foster a collaborative culture of trust, accountability and performance, supporting Rain Makers to reach their potential.
- Ensure food safety, quality, SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
Reports to: National Integrated Marketing Manager- East
Direct Reports: N/A
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of three (3) years of recent experience in Shopper Marketing, Retail Marketing or Brand, ideally in CPG, specifically within beverage and with distributors.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills, including personal presentation, email and telephone interaction.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, occasionally working evenings and weekends as needed for special assignments.
- Strong planning, budgetary and project management competencies
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust with your ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly when handling sensitive information and situations.
- You’ve got drive and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds. Everyone knows they can always come to you.
- You’re flexible, a solution seeker. You embrace the grey, troubleshooting on the fly.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).cin