Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Full of flavor. That’s the best way to describe our Marketing and Public Relations team. Each day they’re searching for surprising and refreshing ways to delight our consumers (and themselves).
Does international business excite you? Do you enjoy expanding new product ideas on a grander scale? Join us!
You’ll collaborate with our international partners and cross-functional teams, driving progress for product and business strategy in our key international markets while test launching our new products. If you’re an assertive, intellectually curious storyteller, this is your chance to drive our growth strategies internationally and domestically.
- Build compelling new product strategies and conduct detailed analysis of brand performance in the market to achieve financial business objectives (e.g., dollar sales, volume, profitability, cost improvements/efficiencies and share goals).
- Develop and execute future product pipeline strategy leveraging consumer insights, channel and pricing analyses, global market landscape, plus emerging consumer and cultural trends.
- Craft compelling sell-in story presentations, planning for point-of-sale, sales demos, and sales samples.
- Ensure consistent application of brand guidelines tactics across our global markets.
- Facilitate alignment between Talking Rain and agency partners through effective communication and proactive strategy planning.
- Outline and oversee key market initiatives, which include briefing on packaging and product development, advertising, promotions, and Sales collateral needs.
- Lead annual budget and strategy planning for Marketing and Sales initiatives as related to innovation and international.
- Manage innovation initiatives through testing, developing execution plans at a regional or national scale.
- Lead cross-functional projects to ensure products and programs are successfully launched on time and within budget.
- Collaborate effectively across departments, regions, and channels to gain a deep understanding of market needs from the perspectives of consumers and businesses.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Manager of Business Development Management
What You Bring
- MBA preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of three (3) years of brand marketing experience, ideally with a focus on innovation or international.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to travel up to 40%, occasionally working evenings and weekends as needed for special assignments.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- You’ve got drive and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Your curious mindset enables you to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible, keeping your eyes on the prize and balancing priorities with grace under pressure.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).