Who We Are
Are you a curious, collaborative, self-led, resourceful, drive-not-ride type? Join us. When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
We’re Talking Rain, the maker of Sparkling Ice, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands that deliver sustainable growth and create a connected community that people embrace, trust and enjoy!
What You’ll Do
Where ideas become reality, our Plant Operations team works diligently to ensure our refreshing, flavorful products make it safely and soundly into their bottles so that you can open one wherever you may be.
You’ll put your technical expertise to valuable use by keeping our production equipment up and running, driving our plant productivity.
- Maintain all plant equipment and machinery, troubleshooting and repairing all mechanical and electrical issues as they occur.
- Ensure all preventive maintenance and work order activities are completed in a timely manner, utilizing a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Track all issues that occur on the shift and convey the information to management.
- Assist the maintenance department with continuous improvement, establishing, maintaining, and following plans for higher performance and organization standards.
- Support planning and forecasting needs, notifying Quality Assurance and Production when encountering situations that may impact production efficiencies.
- Seek to improve processes, develop best practices and ensure quality, sharing these ideas with management for support.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying management of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
What You Bring
- Your commitment to excellence is second to none, with an exceptionally high attention to detail.
- You excel at collaborating and can work independently or as part of a team with individuals and groups of every background.
- You always take the initiative, which means you’re stellar at prioritization, time-management, and troubleshooting.
- Patience is a virtue, and you maintain composure, effectiveness and flexibility under pressure.
- You exude positivity, approaching each situation with optimism and energy.
- You never quit. As a persevering solution seeker, you’re adept at troubleshooting.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two (2) years of maintenance experience; ideally in an automated production environment.
- Ability to accommodate overtime, occasionally working other shifts and weekends.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly.