Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Our Emerging Markets team is proud of where we’ve been, but more interested in where we’re going. This team drives creativity, pushing us to find the next big thing.
You’ll be vetting our full funnel of innovation projects through consumers, identifying and validating new innovation products. This is your chance to have a direct hand in the future of our business as we deliver new brands to the market.
- Partner with our Insights team to conduct primary market research and analysis using in-house tools as well as third party market research vendors (e.g., concept testing, audience identification, creative and message testing).
- Leverage consumer insights to provide market analysis to identify white space for product development.
- Identify specific product requirements for development of unique and consumer-desired products.
- Provide competitor analysis across a variety of product areas, educating the business on risks and opportunities.
- Conduct business analysis (e.g., competitor sales performance, pricing analysis, packaging reviews) to inform brand positioning.
- Develop business plans and presentations for new products, crafting a full “market story,” being sure to include product positioning and details on the competitive environment.
- Support development of product roadmaps with a rolling 36-month view.
- Work closely with other members of the Emerging Markets team, Marketing, Sales, PMO, and other parts of the organization to identify and validate new innovation concepts.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Vice President, Emerging Markets
What You Bring
- MBA with a minimum of three (3) years of product or brand management experience, ideally in beverage, preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- IRI and Mintel experience preferred.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Tableau data visualization experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, occasionally working evenings and weekends as needed for special assignments.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- You’re driven. While you’re proud of where you’ve been, you’re more concerned with where you’re going.
- Your curious mindset enables you to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster genuine relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible. You pivot on a dime and embrace the change.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).is