Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Our Emerging Markets team is proud of where we’ve been, but more interested in where we’re going. This team drives creativity, pushing us to find the next big thing.
With a business plan in hand, you’ll bring ideas to life—partnering with project management to guide innovation products all the way through a successful launch. This is your chance to open new doors for the business by delivering brand new products to the market.
- Align with the PMO (Project Management Office) to move initiatives through stage gates, ensuring products are launched on time and in budget through close partnership with R&D, Quality, Production, Branding, Packaging and Marketing.
- Manage and monitor the product from market test through regional expansion.
- Develop metrics for market success during each product’s early life, measuring performance against targets, determining if products meet expectations, and providing course corrections as needed.
- Partner with the Brand and PR teams on marketing support, market awareness and demand generation activities (e.g., digital, social).
- Support our Sales team through development and delivery of training and tools, including product presentations, messaging development, demos and product samples.
- Support Field Marketing and Sales efforts related retailer product launches.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Vice President, Emerging Markets
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Strategic Planning or a related field accepted with a minimum of three (3) years of product or brand management experience, ideally in consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry, required.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, occasionally working evenings and weekends as needed for special assignments.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- You’re driven. While you’re proud of where you’ve been, you’re more concerned with where you’re going.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster genuine relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible, keeping your eyes on the prize and balancing priorities with grace under pressure.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).