Who We Are
Are you a curious, collaborative, resourceful self-leader? Join us! When it comes to success, we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
We’re Talking Rain, the makers of Sparkling Ice®, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands that deliver sustainable growth and create a connected community that people embrace, trust and enjoy!
What You’ll Do
Leveraging reliable, scalable and secure technology and services to drive company value is what our IT team is all about.
In this role you’ll lead the IT Infrastructure Services team in delivering state of the art technology solutions and services across our business (e.g. network, security, servers, storage, collaboration and productivity). You’ll have an opportunity to make a significant impact in IT and across the organization.
- Create a vision for our infrastructure and a roadmap to get there, supporting the evolution of team capabilities and deployed technologies to maintain pace with everchanging business requirements.
- Build cooperative relationships with our team of vendors who provide a significant portion of IT infrastructure capabilities and support to ensure their service delivery complies with contract terms and positively impacts our business.
- Mentor your team by fostering a culture of trust, accountability, and performance while supporting the development of their technical skills, soft skills, and business acumen.
- Manage servers, storage, and data on the Microsoft Azure platform, as well as on-premise solutions.
- Improve and sustain our data network and telecommunications architecture, ensuring adequate performance and capacity for our Preston HQ campus and Kent Distribution Center.
- Further develop our security architecture and services, employing failsafe defenses to secure data and mitigate system threats.
- Optimize service delivery for collaboration and productivity tools including personal computing software and hardware, audio/web/video conference technologies, multi-function devices and printers.
- Provide Service Desk support.
- Participate in the creation of a holistic approach to the reduction of risk and single points of failure throughout the environment.
- Review, improve and monitor our data network and telecommunications architecture, ensuring adequate performance and capacity for our Preston HQ campus and Kent Distribution Center.
- Develop a program to ensure continuous improvement, including metrics that reflect the stability of infrastructure and quality of services.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Director of Information Technology
Direct Reports: Network Systems Administrators, Infrastructure Analysts
What You Bring
- You’ve got initiative. You’re comfortable exercising autonomy, assessing the situation and making the call.
- You excel at collaborating and can work independently or as part of a team with individuals and groups of every background.
- You frequently leverage your EQ, or emotional intelligence, actively listening and adapting your style to the audience.
- You keep your eyes on the prize, driving with purpose and balancing multiple priorities with grace under pressure.
- You exude positivity, approaching each situation with optimism and energy.
- You’re flexible. You pivot on a dime when the situation changes.
- You never quit. As a persevering solution seeker, you’re adept at troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Eight (8) years of internal IT infrastructure or operations experience, with three (3) years of team leadership.
- Solid experience-based knowledge and ability to apply the principles of infrastructure architectures, including contextual, conceptual, logical and physical layers.
- Experience effectively managing vendors providing outsourced and supplemental technical services.
- Experience in most of these areas:
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Microsoft server & storage technology (Azure, on premise, Hyper-V)
- Microsoft desktop, server and O365 technologies
- IP telephony (Mitel)
- Network management and monitoring tools (Cisco)
- Cyber security solutions and practices
- Firewall Technologies (Fortigate)
- Backup and Recovery Technologies
- Incident, Problem & Change Management Rigor (Quest KACE)
- Programming experience (PowerShell, XML, SQL)
- Microsoft, CompTIA & ITIL certifications a plus!