Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Advocates of the culture, our People team is here to help advance our self-led, connected and empowered Rain Makers. Attract. Develop. Retain.
We aim to be learn-it-alls, and it all starts with mindset! With this in mind, this role will be leading the development and execution of high-quality training that focuses on all aspects of the Rain Makers life (Mindset, Ego, Leadership, Business, Financial, Wellness, etc.). We believe giving our Rain Makers the tools they need to be successful at work and at home are imperative to our culture and driving success.
- Lead the process of designing, developing, administering, and facilitating learning, mentoring and coaching programs for all Rain Makers to acquire or enhance relevant and practical skills, knowledge and experience.
- Create programs, classes, courses and/or events where skills acquisition and enhancement progress and completion is documented, tracked and reported.
- Working closely with the People management team in developing the philosophy, content, strategy, and standards for how training can drive talent opportunities and demands which lead to overall business growth.
- Evaluate the needs of in-house, web and external resources for our training programs.
- Select training tools and delivery mechanisms, based on material and audience.
- Identifying organizational training needs, opportunities, and skill gaps, securing resources, and communicating with stakeholders. Utilize information to create and execute, in partnership with the People management team, new development programs.
- Develop a “Train the trainer” program for a constant rotation of coaches that provides sustainability to the programs. Design a system where coaches are regularly evaluated by peers and audience while receiving candid and constructive feedback for improvement.
- Enhance and oversee the LMS platform, its content, and related technology for optimal utilization.
- Document, track and provide reporting that is accurate and relevant to help measure programs effectiveness.
- Support our approach to diversity and inclusion.
- Establish benchmarks and KPIs to measure effectiveness of programs on a monthly basis.
- Foster a collaborative culture of trust, accountability and performance, supporting Rain Makers to reach their potential.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Director of People
Direct Reports: L&D Specialist
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Business or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of seven years (7) years of public speaker coaching, corporate training and development management experience, ideally in a fast pace and growing organization.
- Exemplary presentation facilitation and delivery skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, listening and written communication skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, occasionally working evenings and weekends as needed for special assignments.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, occasionally working evenings and weekends as needed for special assignments.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust with your ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly when handling sensitive information and situations.
- You’ve got drive and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, actively listening and adapting your style to the audience.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible. You pivot on a dime and embrace the change.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).