Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Data is more than stats to our Consumer Insights and Engagement Team — it’s a story waiting to be told. Innovating new ways of gathering critical insights, they bring the voice of the consumer to help guide strategy across the organization.
You’ll be a collaborative partner, looking for stories that answer questions across the enterprise. This is the opportunity to grow—learning new research methods, partnering with teams across the organization, and getting exposure to machine learning techniques.
- Dive deep into existing research, fully utilizing our data platforms to analyze data statistical results, identify trends, and proactively lead exploration into the findings.
- Field incoming requests, independently completing analysis and returning the data to internal customers (e.g., Marketing, Sales, R&D, Business Transformation, Innovation).
- Manage ongoing research projects, including those led by vendor partners as well as impromptu DIY research (e.g., focus groups, ethnographic studies, shop alongs, intercept surveys, end use studies, brand trackers, sampling surveys, social listening).
- Build out data visualization presentations in PowerPoint, telling a story to internal and external stakeholders.
- Socialize insights across the organization, educating our Rain Maker population on the views and impact of the consumers.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Insights Manager
What You Bring
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing Research or related field preferred; Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sociology, or related field accepted.
- Minimum of two (2) years of market research experience, ideally in consumer packaged goods (CPG) or retail.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- You’ve got drive in spades and can easily manage through ambiguous situations, collecting all the facts and forging ahead without the benefit of written procedures.
- Your curious mindset enables you to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- You’re approachable, actively listening and adapting your style to the audience.
- You’re flexible. You pivot on a dime and embrace the change.
To help ensure a safe, positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, phencyclidine).