Who We Are
Who We Are
Are you a curious, collaborative, self-led, resourceful, drive-not-ride type? Join us. When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
We’re Talking Rain, the maker of Sparkling Ice, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands that deliver sustainable growth and create a connected community that people embrace, trust and enjoy!
What You’ll Do
Drive, not ride. With a mindset of service, our Sales team goes out and execute in the market. Flawlessly. Now that’s how you build relationships.
We’re looking for a Merchandiser based in Boise to stock and display our consumers’ favorite flavors so they can have a great experience every time they go to select one of our products. This is the perfect opportunity for an entry-level team player to support and learn from our high-performing Sales team.
- Product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes, but is not limited to…
- Stocking shelves
- Rotating and cleaning shelved product
- Removing out of stocks and out of date products
- Setting up displays
- Stocking and rotating products in coolers
- Organizing pallets
- Rotating products in storage rooms
- Moving products from storage to the sales floor
- Provide outstanding service to customers, responding to requests and escalating issues as needed.
- Learn each retailer’s policies affecting our business, as well as retail partners’ basic wants and needs for the beverage department.
- Establish a professional relationship with our Sales team, as well as team members at our distributors and retailers.
- Keep safety in mind at all times, following proper safety practices especially when lifting, pushing or pulling cases.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Sales Representative
Direct Reports: N/A
What You Bring
- You never quit. As a persevering solution seeker, you’re adept at troubleshooting.
- You keep your eyes on the prize, driving with purpose and balancing multiple priorities with grace under pressure.
- You’ve got initiative and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude positivity, approaching each situation with optimism and energy.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You treat everyone as your number one customer.
- You’re flexible, which means you can pivot on a dime when the situation changes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma required; equivalent experience accepted.
- Entry level, no prior experience necessary. Previous merchandising, beverage, or grocery experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and current auto liability insurance.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, traveling 40%-50% of the year.