Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What You’ll Do
Drive, not ride. With a mindset of service, our Sales team goes out and execute in the market. Flawlessly. Now that’s how you build relationships.
You’ll be on the move, making sure consumers’ favorite flavors are quickly within reach. More than stocking shelves, you’ll build relationship, learning more about our retail partners and sharing ideas with our Sales team.
- Product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes, but is not limited to…
- Stocking shelves
- Rotating and cleaning shelved product
- Removing out of stocks and out of date products
- Setting up displays
- Stocking and rotating products in coolers
- Organizing pallets
- Rotating products in storage rooms
- Moving products from storage to the sales floor
- Provide outstanding service to customers, responding to requests and escalating issues as needed.
- Learn each retailer’s policies affecting our business, as well as retail partners’ basic wants and needs for the beverage department.
- Establish a professional relationship with our Sales team, as well as team members at our distributors and retailers.
- Keep safety in mind at all times, following proper safety practices especially when lifting, pushing or pulling cases.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Sales Representative
Direct Reports: N/A
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Previous retail or grocery experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly.
- You’ve got drive and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible. You pivot on a dime and embrace the change.