Who We Are
Are you a curious, collaborative, self-led, resourceful, drive-not-ride type? Join us. When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
We’re Talking Rain, the maker of Sparkling Ice, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands that deliver sustainable growth and create a connected community that people embrace, trust and enjoy!
What You’ll Do
Data is more than stats to our Business Transformation team—it’s a story waiting to be told. They translate the details into actionable information and strategy, helping us drive forward.
You’ll drive key projects across our organization that immediately impact our bottom line. You’ll have exposure to departments across the business as you simultaneously balance the needs of multiple projects, getting them completed on time and within budget while ensuring risks are mitigated.
- Coordinate and manage various enterprise and product portfolio project meetings.
- Identify and execute process improvement solutions using process mapping, data analysis, and optimization tools to support strategic process improvement plans.
- Follow up on action items with responsible team members to ensure progress.
- Create, update, and archive project documentation, including meeting notes with team decisions.
- Assist in maintaining the Risk/Issue Log and Resource Allocation Matrix.
- Provide regular status updates (e.g. project plan update, stand up check ins), communicating key updates to stakeholders across the organization.
- Update various project plans and calendars, ensuring our team has visibility to key intel and how we’re tracking.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Program Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
What You Bring
- Your commitment to excellence is second to none, with an exceptionally high attention to detail.
- You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- You frequently leverage your EQ, or emotional intelligence, adapting your style to the audience—because sometimes you need to sit back and sometimes you need to push back.
- Your results driven mindset enables you to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- You exude positivity, approaching each situation with optimism and energy.
- You keep your eyes on the prize, driving with purpose and balancing multiple priorities with grace under pressure.
- You never quit. As a persevering solution seeker, you’re adept at troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated Project Management experience, ideally in manufacturing or CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods).
- Demonstrated portfolio of leading process improvement efforts.
- Process Improvement certification preferred.
- Experience in product lifecycle management preferred.