Who We Are
Are you a curious, collaborative, self-led, resourceful, drive-not-ride type? Join us. When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
We’re Talking Rain, the maker of Sparkling Ice, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands that deliver sustainable growth and create a connected community that people embrace, trust and enjoy!
What You’ll Do
Full of flavor. That’s the best way to describe our Marketing and Public Relations team. Each day they’re searching for surprising and refreshing ways to delight our consumers (and themselves).
- Handle all responsibilities involved with receiving, placing and fulfilling community product donation orders for both Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters lines.
- Facilitate ongoing, clear communication between all internal and external teams regarding in-process projects, maintaining deadlines and deliverables for Community Relations and Partnerships.
- Manage all Partner social media schedules as required.
- Ensure all Partner brand program launch kits arrive as planned per the kit delivery schedule.
- Manage Leah Pritchett ticket request and fulfillment process in collaboration with Sales Team.
- Work with Leah Pritchett’s team as required to ensure all partnership needs are met.
- Assist Communications Specialist role as needed.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Team regarding the T2 TRSW Mural Program initiative from Community Relations perspective.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Communications Specialist
Direct Reports: N/A
What You Bring
- You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- Your commitment to excellence is second to none, with an exceptionally high attention to detail.
- You excel at collaborating and can work independently or as part of a team with individuals and groups of every background.
- You always take the initiative, which means you’re stellar at prioritization, time-management, and troubleshooting.
- You’re flexible. You pivot on a dime when the situation changes.
- You keep your eyes on the prize, driving with purpose and balancing multiple priorities with grace under pressure.
- You frequently leverage your EQ, or emotional intelligence, actively listening and adapting your style to the audience.
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.