Who We Are
Are you a curious, collaborative, self-led, resourceful, drive-not-ride type? Join us. When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
We’re Talking Rain, the maker of Sparkling Ice, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands that deliver sustainable growth and create a connected community that people embrace, trust and enjoy!
What You’ll Do
Where ideas become reality, our Plant Operations team works diligently to ensure our refreshing, flavorful products make it safely and soundly into their bottles so that you can open one wherever you may be.
You’ll put your eye for detail to good use by making sure our equipment and production areas stay clean and tidy.
- Clean and sanitize equipment as prescribed on the master sanitation schedule and Quality Assurance preventative maintenance; follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Operate and maintain cleaning and sanitizing equipment as directed by your Supervisor or sanitation chemical supplier.
- Ensure all work is done in a safe manner with proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Complete forms to accurately account for activities completed.
- Support proper chemical and supply inventories, letting your Supervisor know the quantity and restock schedule.
- Notify appropriate team(s) when situations may impact production efficiencies; communicate with production when help is needed, and offer to help during spare time.
- Manage the storage and maintenance of all cleaning tools.
- Provide absence and vacation coverage for our QA Batchers and QA Technicians periodically. Training will be provided.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Quality Assurance Lead
Direct Reports: None
What You Bring
- Your commitment to excellence is second to none, with an exceptionally high attention to detail.
- You excel at collaborating and can work independently or as part of a team with individuals and groups of every background.
- You always take the initiative, which means you’re stellar at prioritization, time-management, and troubleshooting.
- Patience is a virtue, and you maintain composure, effectiveness and flexibility under pressure.
- You exude positivity, approaching each situation with optimism and energy.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience in an automated production environment preferred.
- Chemistry or food science experience a plus.
- Ability to accommodate overtime, occasionally working other shifts and weekends.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs. repetitively and up to 75 lbs. occasionally, as well as to push and pull up to 100 lbs. regularly.