Who We Are
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip!
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team, so we empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
What to Expect
Full of flavor. That’s the best way to describe our Marketing and Public Relations team. Each day they’re searching for surprising and refreshing ways to delight our consumers (and themselves).
This is a perfect opportunity for an excellent communicator to assist in executing PR campaigns, helping create connections with every sip—inside and outside the company.
- Manage the day-to-day communication between internal teams and PR agencies.
- Oversee PR projects and programs (e.g., always-on reputation management, media relations, influencer programming, PR activations).
- Partner with our PR agencies to create press releases and media alerts around major company announcements and brand pulse moments.
- Share key messaging, recipes, images, press releases, and other media as needed to internal and external customers.
- Monitor the Talking Rain Beverage Company, Sparkling Ice, and Talking Rain Sparkling Water websites and social media channels, populating with relevant press and keeping a pulse on press.
- Create and post unique content on internal and external websites as well as social channels (LinkedIn and Facebook), responding to comments.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Partnerships and Community Relations Manager
What You Bring
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Internships included.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust, with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information as you field inquiries.
- You’ve got drive and can handily manage new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- You exude curiosity, approaching each situation with a desire to learn.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible, keeping your eyes on the prize and balancing priorities with grace under pressure.